Corfe Castle Model Village
Dream, Explore, Discover ..
- What's On
- Model Village
- Enchanted Garden
- The Cafe
- Find Us
- Opening times & Prices
- Offers & Group Rates
- FAQs & Contact details
- Schools & Groups
Welcome to Corfe Castle Model Village
Welcome to Corfe Castle Model Village, situated in the heart of Corfe Castle village, on the Isle of Purbeck, within easy reach of Poole, Bournemouth and Weymouth, and at the start of the Jurassic coast, a World Heritage site.
Come and visit us and see what the Castle and village would have looked like before its destruction by Cromwell’s troops in 1646. Set in an acre of landscaped gardens, we are the ideal place for a lazy few hours for both young and old alike.
Included in the Model Village and gardens are;
- Giant Games for all the family
- Croquet lawn
- Village punishment area for scoundrels, with working stocks and pillories
- Fossil corner
- Enchanted fairy garden
- Wildlife garden with hide and bird feeding station
- The Potting shed miniature museum and information centre
- Life size civil war soldiers, guarding our castle
- Terrace for refreshments with sweeping views of the surrounding hills and castle.
- Gift shop, selling local produce and fun gifts for all the family
- The Courtyard tea room serving fresh local produce in a 17th Century courtyard setting, open to everyone whether visiting the Model Village or not.
© 2013 Copyright Corfe Castle Model Village | Website design - Heather Thompson